How To Use This Product:
Be sure that the surface of your piece is free of dust, skin oils and lotions to ensure proper adhesion. Wipe surfaces with rubbing alcohol prior to applying the overglaze (except when used over crackle glazes).
2. Always apply with a brush that is designated solely for use with the Gold to prevent contamination.
3. Do not stir or shake glaze.
4. Place a small amount of overglaze on a glazed palette. Apply one smooth coat. Do not let the Gold pool in an area; brush it out smoothly.
5. Correct application should produce a Christmas green tint.
6. Clean brush in Essence and let dry.
7. Overglazed ware can be fired while it is still wet. The kiln must be clean, well-ventilated (do not overload) and follow a normal firing schedule. Do not touch wet decoration and handle as little as possible until ware is fired to avoid smudging.
8. Stilt and fire the Gold to shelf cone 019-018